WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM When you VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR BLOG?
When placing a order or registering on our site, or booking a trip, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, book a trip, or enter your information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, book a trip, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send information regarding the trip you booked, such as time, date, location, receipt.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for any security holes or vulnerabilities in order to ensure your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems that are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes we use do utilize cookies for tracking purposes.
• Keep track of advertisements.
(You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser’s (like Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.)
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
If you have turned cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will also turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advanced notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. They can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles at the link below.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
It’s important to note that we also allow third party behavioral tracking.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By sending us an email to email@example.com
• By calling us directly at 727-398-6577
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market specifically to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
IN ORDER TO BE COMPLIANT WITH THE FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES WE WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
We will notify the users via email Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Provide information regarding any trips that have been booked thru our system.
TO BE ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
CAN SPAM ACT:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email(s), establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
170 Johns Pass Boardwalk,
IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS
YOU CANEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from AND ALL correspondence.