– Gift certificates are only good for up to a year from purchase date, if you buy one december first its good until the following december first
– Gift certificates are NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
-Expiration dates on the gift certificates are very strict, they cannot be extended for ANY reason please be aware of this when planning your trips if you book right before it expires and something comes up like weather you could be risking your gift certificate balance
– Good towards any trip’s fare – not usable on tackle, parking fees, souvenirs, memberships or anything other than trip fare only
– Cannot be redeemed same day as purchase – must purchase in advance
-strongly recommend you put all your balance on one gift certificate if you don’t want one of the preset amounts click ‘other’ and type in the amount you want to purchase. Buying multiple $25 or $100 cards gives you lots of gift certificate numbers and makes it difficult
– Maximum gift card purchase amount is $1000
**Keep in mind, when booking trips or buying gift certificates online there is a 6% convenience fee