Enjoy 3 hours on the best beach to find amazing shells
Our 3hr Shell Key Shelling Trip is offered from Hubbard’s Marina inside Johns Pass and offers around one hour on the island exploring and shelling with around an hour ride down the back protected bay waters on a relaxing, safe, and fun trip onboard the HUB Cat 49.
On the ride back to Johns Pass, we will cruise up our beautiful gulf beaches when weather allows, if it’s a little bumpy the ride back will also be in the back protected bay waters.
We will often spot dolphins, seabirds, manatees and other wildlife on the ride out and back!
What To Bring:
The boat is entirely covered and it will have a galley on board selling cold beer, snacks, soda, and water so cash is helpful! Also, the boat does have a bathroom located on board as well.
We strongly encourage you to bring a camera to capture your memories and all the beautiful sights and wildlife you will encounter. Also, don’t forget to share your photos with us on Instagram or Facebook.
Dress for a day at the beach with sun protection and appropriate footwear! You could bring a small cooler if you’d like but remember the boat does have a cash galley area with snacks, soda, and water available!
- We HIGHLY recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance.
- Plan to arrive 30 – 45 minutes in advance for check-in and boarding.
- This trip depart from Hubbard’s Marina at John’s Pass in Madeira Beach FL.(click here for directions)
Duration: 3 Hours Total | 1 Hour Island Time | 1 Hour There & Back
Departure Times: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Monday – Saturday through Labor Day (early September)
Capacity: 45 Passengers ~ Groups larger than 4 require 1 form of payment. NO SPLIT PAYMENTS
Trip Type: Family Friendly (Smoking at Back of Boat)
- Cruising: Beautiful, calm and protected back bay waters there, and the Gulf Beaches back, We will often spot dolphins, seabirds, manatees and other wildlife on the trip as well!
- Multiple Departure Locations: This trip departs from John’s Pass in Madeira Beach, If you are looking to depart from “Fort De Soto” click here
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours notice or more required.
No Call / No Shows – 100% of trip fare.
Cancellations within 24-hours – 50% of trip fare.